- Performing bottom-up fundamental research of companies using sources such as annual and quarterly reports, broker and industry reports and information services like Bloomberg
- Participating in analyst calls and company presentations, as well as management meetings
- Compile company research reports and factsheets
- Build robust and scalable company and security valuation models
- Follow global and regional financial markets and prices of equity securities and indices and contribute to market and management comments
- Prepare presentations for Investment Committee meetings and present research reports and updates
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Finance or related field from a reputed international university
- Enrolled into CFA program; CFA charter is a definite plus
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills as well as very good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products (particularly MS Excel); Skills in VBA a definite plus
- 0 to 1 year working experience; Candidates with experience in equity research are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: February 10th
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information you may require.
IPRO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a working environment where our employees can share their own diverse knowledge and backgrounds.
One of our goal is to consistently develop our company with excellent standards of quality and services by recruiting the best.